WMYA NO TEXT ZONE Miniature Trains World CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia or Georgia state residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WMYA/WLOS viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television stations WMYA/WLOS (collectively, the "Station"), Miniature World of Trains , Clardy Law Firm, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per person, per IP address.
2. To enter, log on to www.my40.tv.com and click on the "No Text Zone" link. Complete the online registration form with your full name, email, telephone number, birth date, address, city, state, and ZIP Code, accept the No Text Zone pledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on Monday, February 16, 2015, and ends on February 16, 2015(the "Contest Period"). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET each Sunday before each prize drawing held on the first and third Monday of each month during the Contest Period. Valid entries will carry over from one drawing period to the next. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. On the first & third Monday on each month from February 16, 2015, until February 16, 2015, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all valid No Text Zone registrations, for a total of twenty-four (24) winners .
5. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each winner will receive one (1) family pass for four (4) to Miniature World of Trains in Downtown Greenville. Each prize is valued at $28
2. Each winner will be notified by telephone. Before claiming the prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) days of notification at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid No Text Zone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner may be required to complete and sign a Form W-9.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WMYA, 33 Villa Rd. Ste 105, Greenville, SC 29615, and on the Station's website at www.my40.tv.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope WMYA, 33 Villa Rd. Ste 105, Greenville, SC 29615, within thirty (30) days of the drawing date being requested.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, Miniature Train World, and Clardy Law Firm accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.